* All threads and posts on this site will be monitored and moderated. Please maintain civility and constructive discussion.
* Posts will be monitored for foul language, flaming, taunting, baiting, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, personal identifiable information, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws or deemed to be disruptive to other posters.
* Be descriptive, but also be specific and concise in your postings. Provide references, where necessary, to support your position.
* Please stay within topic at all times. Moderators reserve the right to delete or edit "off topic" posts, but will make every effort to be fair when doing so.
* If your post appears to be more pertinent to another ongoing discussion, it may be merged with another discussion or split into a new thread by moderators of the site.
* We encourage you to help us keep spam off the site by using the "Suggestion Box" thread to reference any objectionable posts.
* Fair Use Doctrine allows excerpts of less than one paragraph (4 sentences) to be used if the content is publicly available on the internet. A link to the content is acceptable and appropriate per the Fair Use Doctrine. All other forms of inserted content will be removed without exception.
* Posters on this site are limited to starting no more than 2 new threads per day. Violations of this are subject to the above ToS Modifications for the PEACE Challenge.
* This forum is not a venue for the resolution of personal disputes with other members or companies.
* You agree not to hold the PEACE Challenge or its members liable for anything stated within the forums. Remember, when posting, you are responsible for any comments made on this forum by you. Your posts can be read by anyone on the internet.
* Members may not take another member's name or public figure's name and change it within a post in order to be insulting – such as using the word “moron” or "stupid", etc.
* Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email, but should not be discussed in public forums.
* We do not allow "review my site" type posts. They are considered spam except in your profile.
* When a message is posted in a topic, you are granting permission to the site to use it or for other posters to quote it. Intentional alteration of quoted posts will not be allowed.
* Violations of our Terms of Service may result in your PEACE Challenge Account being closed. Any of these violations against the PEACE Challenge's ToS will be removed promptly without discussion at our discretion.
* Finally, please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Should anyone use inappropriate language, start a personal attack, or engage in hate speech, they may be barred from the site.